Arkansas school to arm teachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KWILL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for them!

I just can't understand this mentality:
"Sherry Wommack said the program is one reason she's taking her son, an incoming eighth-grader, out of Clarksville's schools before the school year begins. Wommack said she doesn't believe teachers should make life-or-death choices involving students."

Uhm, lady ... by not allowing people to defend themselves and others (especially others that they're absolutely responsible for), you HAVE made a "life or death" choice.

I just have trouble wrapping my brain around her thought process. As long as there is a system to arm responsible teachers, just like responsible citizens who are non teachers. I would prefer for this to happen in my school district. Where I have three kids in public school!

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It says it's just one of her reasons. It may not be the reason she's pulling her kid.

Other reasons probably are:

My child doesn't get one on one attention from the teacher;
My child doesn't learn in a noisy classroom environment;
My child doesn't want to participate in P.E.;

More than likely, they moved to Arkansas from Seattle, and he's just a very sensitive child.

She's gonna' love driving her child to the nearest district, or pay for private schooling.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_2013-04-12-20-47-07-1.jpgI'll leave this here for everyone to look at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom