assisted suicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having watched my dad die in hospice, I’m not going to tell anyone how they have to die. The only things I’d say are that if you’re going to do it, make sure your loved ones understand what you’re going to do and why, and don’t just blindside them with it.

The other thing is that God is merciful and just, and I don’t believe that He will hold it against you if you choose to take Exit A instead of Exit B when it’s your time to go.

And lastly, remember, where there is breath, there is hope.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God delivered me from wanting death for a long list of reasons, and now I help people get healed and freed from the suicide problems. Prayed for a man with blood cancer, clinically confirmed by 2 doctors, blood cancer was unfindable the very next week. Vietnam veteran battling depression and hatred and no peace (leads to desiring death) was healed of depression, PTSD, and all anger in 3 hours… so my view on assisted suicide is it sure is an option, but the power of Christ (the real thing, not the religious game people play) seems to be a lot better approach. We humans can justify anything under the sun, all we need is another human voice to tell us how we are right and off we go into silliness and destruction.

I heat ya brother. I'm at that point in my life where I've wrapped my head around it and I know that when my time comes, I will be welcomed into the kingdom and the open arms of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

It's a wonderful feeling that the fear of dying is gone. Now I'm not saying I'm ready to go right now. There are still a lot of things I wanna see and do. But when my time comes, I won't be afraid.

Peace of mind people. That's what the love and glory of God offers you.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% in favor of it. No man has the right to tell another man when he’s had enough. Based on what grandpa is going through right now, I think assisting him if he wanted that would be showing more mercy than just letting him continue suffering like he is right now.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We look at our pet's suffering and feel the compassion and need to relieve it. We understand that to not do something is cruel and selfish. Yet many will look at their fellow man and not apply the same compassion.

That said, assisted should mean hard and honest conversations with all involved. If for no other reason than so that it's not a surprise nor a rushed decision.

Last edited:

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How can it be called suicide when you need assistance? SHOW SOME INITIATIVE!

Woody
That’s the issue, they can commit suicide by gun, starvation, car accident. But they often can’t through legal medical assistance. Someone I love had a terminal illness and had to starve herself. I wish she would have had more options.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a fan. The closest to it that I can stomach is hospice.
If you needed to talk or someone to listen, let me know.
Same, when a neighbor went there for his final days. I visited a couple times, and came away with some strong thoughts.
what are your thoughts on assisted suicide?
Another thought, if a friend asks me to kill them because of whatever reason, will I not be charged with unlawful killing of a human being and be sent to prison and made a felon? And IF I survive prison, lose all my gun rights? But if a facility does it… because the Government said its fine… but if it is made legal to help people die faster privately, then I see murders happening and courts trying to figure out how to prove a murder did or didnt take place… looks like a really interesting chain of possibilities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom