attention kjrh is airing trigger gun violence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The guy that started this protect group, Jim Atwoods, is supposedly a minister. I'm not sure he understands the word of God, or that a straw purchase is already against the law.
He is a sorry excuse of a human to try and promote the degredation of American Rights using the "word of God" as his excuse. That is sickening. Reminds me of some "Civil Rights leaders" ...
I'm gonna stop now.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy that started this protect group, Jim Atwoods, is supposedly a minister. I'm not sure he understands the word of God, or that a straw purchase is already against the law.
He is a sorry excuse of a human to try and promote the degredation of American Rights using the "word of God" as his excuse. That is sickening. Reminds me of some "Civil Rights leaders" ...
I'm gonna stop now.

Quite a few religious leaders, aren't. :(

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The station isn't offering it for free. Someone paid to produce it and someone paid to have it played on TV. NRA could learn from this. Would be nice to see a show called the THE TRUTH ABOUT GUNS and have it produced by and supported by NRA instead of the paths they are going to now. It seems like they are using their resources to sell products and preach to the choir of gun owners that want to protect their rights but are doing nothing to win over those against guns and gun ownership. Ignorance and perception is our our biggest enemy in 2nd rights.. The election has showed us..we are outnumbered.

Agreed! Now let's talk about the numbers game. We need to become a number! Talk in other threads of not signing up to have your carry lic. Well, I do understand your point but you can be a big benefit to all of us to get the lic and become a number. I know this forum is somewhat anti NRA...but they are a number too. Only about 4 million of them out of some 80 million gun owners in the USA. Next set of numbers, become a member of some other group; certainly OSA counts as one but join another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom