Aubrey McClendon will not be down for corn flakes.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the collusion on the bidding for leases is true, I hope he and his friends are remembered for screwing a lot of other people out of bread.

Woody

I don't know of these business dealings, but he sure put thousands to work in a higher paying job then they have ever had. If you worked in the office in OKC, you didn't start work until you had lunch with him from what I was told. I don't think it was a one on one, most likely a group lunch.

There were some unfortunate circumstances that led to business downturns, but that's the oil patch.

I think disrespecting the guy and commenting that he eat a bullet when his family is grieving is reprehensible.
We have a thread about his business practices. I'd suggest taking the complaint about those issues to that thread.

Let the dead rest.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reference to corn flakes in the title of the thread might have been flippant.
Can we change that to something more appropriate for the death of a human person?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a human person?

a us american?

media.rhizome.org_blog_2159_24hr_callahan.png

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
When it happens and it's fully involved, yes. The kicker is that you really don't see cars burst into flames very often anymore when there's a collision. In ten years I've known it to happen once here.

I thought that rarely happened anymore.

Somebody else commented that they heard it was a CNG vehicle, are they highly susceptible to bursting into flames on impact?

Latest posts

Top Bottom