B-52 Nukes Communist Chinese container ship?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posted in July this year

In this one the B52s destroy China! Or so the title says.

In this one, a Chinese ship cuts off an American destroyer violating maritime law. Could be real.

In this one the Hindustan Times says Putin gives NK access to nukes.

You can find anything you want at Alice's Restaurant

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw Tom Cruise talking about meeting Mikhail Gorbachev and doing magic tricks while insinuating that all conspiracy theories are real. I don't think Boobtube is your best source for information.
I also saw Biden talking about needing a diaper change, but I think that one was real.
Tinker....I agree, that YouTube is almost as unreliable as our NEWS MEDIA, and Democratic Politicians, but the problem is, as I see this, YouTube is seen all over the world! Many, many, less intellegent people, like peoppe in foreign countries like Calfornia, Oregan, and many other Banana Republics, that simply are not allowed to think for themselves, but simply OBAY, will likely believe this? There was another of these same videos last night, that said US fighter jets attached and sank a communist Chinese naval ship? Also there are seveal videos showing attacks by Ukrainian forces attacking and sinking, Russian ships, submarines, helicopters, etc. These videos, ARE ANIMATED THINK, but these videos are so good, it's hard to tell the difference, and are presented as a news cast, or FLASH!!!!!!! Could this be Communist China trying to win public opinion for their cause?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
confuzzed2.jpg

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife sure was being a ***** yesterday. I knew it was one of two things…
1) I did something stupid.
2) A B-52 had just nuked a civilian container ship.
My guess is #1, I’m believe she’s not really interested in a container ship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom