B P Outfitters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a hard ass just Got to deep into a couple of them !! Give me a shout and we will try to work out something !!
Im just pulling your leg a little. It was me in there last friday looking at them, he called you on the model 67 i ended up with some ar stuff.

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill is a first rate guy with a great store packed full of awesome stuff. Great selection of knives. Was in last week and he had great inventory, pmags, holsters and even some ARs in stock. Definitely worth stopping in and spending money locally.

Price of said pmags???

t_towner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill is a great guy and had a killer LWRC SPR on the wall Friday.

On the PMags he told me that he'd do $25/each on the windowed gen 3's. Max 2 per day and you have to tell em you saw it on OSA.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im just pulling your leg a little. It was me in there last friday looking at them, he called you on the model 67 i ended up with some ar stuff.

I still owe you a better deal on your next purchase.. Remember the deal we made last time ? If you interested in the 67 I will knock off a little more! Just let me know

Latest posts

Top Bottom