Badshot Gun Show Nov 3rd & 4th reservations taking place now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keeping it fresh
Nov 3rd and 4th Grady County Fairgrounds

Reiterating my admission fees and Table rent:

8’ Tables $30

General admission is $6 covers both days.

Children 12 and under: Free

Discounts:
Active Duty/Retired Military, Disabled Veterans, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Firefighters the cost is $5.

If you are bringing a gun to trade or sell $5.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's it going to be at? Closest town? Are you looking for prepping supplies, long term storage foods etc?

Absolutely prepping supplies & long term storage foods are most welcome at my show.

The show itself is located right near the town of Chickasha less than a ¼ mile from downtown. The town of Chickasha has a population of over 16,000 not to mention the surrounding towns in Grady County and Fort Sill/Lawton is about 40 minutes away.

For my June show I had over 60 vendors the building was packed and the town was very pleased with the show and all I received were numerous accolades from the venders and the public as well.

Many vendors have already started to reserve tables again for my Nov show. Just click on my website link and at the bottom of the page is the table layout maps for both wings of the building and you can decide which tables would fulfill your needs.

If you any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask?
Matt

Latest posts

Top Bottom