Bartlesville Eateries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As mentioned, Murphy's. I personally pass on the hot hamburger, and get a regular burger with the fries on the side. I like the fries so well they don't need the gravy. And that gravy makes the plate a salt BOMB. (I'm not a huge fan of that much salt)

Lot's of people like Dink's Barbeque. It's not bad, but nothing special. Worth a visit if you have a hankerin' for 'cue, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Is Mr Limey still open? They were a fish and chip place, but the chicken fry was really good!

There used to be a good Chinese place that has been there forever, but I can't recall the name of it for the life of me. I think it was just off of Washington on an intersecting street, but I could be wrong. Anyone? It wasn't a buffet, so I THINK it was Szechuan. If I got in my car I could drive there but working from online searches and maps makes it kinda sketchy.

Last edited:

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have the house salad with OTTS dressing followed by the hot hamburger with cheese and a diet coke....

Murphys and Dinks are musts. If you go to Dinks get the onion strings. I grew up in Bville and worked at Dink's until I went off to college. Anyone else seen the gold inlaid Hot Hamburger on the headstone behind Murphy's? It's In the far South east corner of the cemetery right along the road. Absolutely hilarious.

booger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Murphy's is a must for a hot hamburger. The Chinese buffet is called hunan's right on hwy75. Eggberts is good for breakfast it's on hwy 75 to two sisters is downtown and a decent place. Frank and Lola's is good as well. Dinksis good for que. outlaws chophouse on frank Phillips is good as well.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Born, raised and graduated from there, can't beat Murphy's, salad dressing is a must. Mr. Limey's closed a few years ago I think. Is there still a Ken's pizza? Goldies?

SG3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally - a topic I'm qualified to talk about ;-)

Dinks - get onion strings and request spicy BBQ sauce.
Pizza Place - good for fancy pizza
Luigui's - good for normal pizza ( all meats + jalapeno) - my favorite
Frank & Lola's - good hamburgers & Salmon

Latest posts

Top Bottom