beef ribs ??!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason I have been craving a rack of beef ribs. When I was working while in highschool at county line they had them. I've called a couple places and it seems nowhere has them.

What is going on???

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first started smoking meat a couple years ago I did some beef ribs and they were awesome, everytime I want some I have a hard time finding them now. Sams (at least the one in Norman) does not even carry them. I think they are awesome, big hunk of meat with a handle, what else do you want!!!

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try Super Cao Nguyen. The meat section there should have beef ribs. If not, there's a Chinese supermarket up the road that may have them, but the smell in there is atrocious.

The alternative is maybe some of the Korean Grocery stores in Midwest City / Del City.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a bigger fan of pork ribs but my ex's German mother could do up some beef ribs and that was some of the best eating I have ever experienced with ribs. Theyre hard to find probably because most folks just used to eating pork ribs now.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bedlam BBQ (north of the Capitol, just off Lincoln) has good beef ribs. Jake's Rib in chickasha has beef ribs also. Sometimes they are super dry, sometimes very good

Latest posts

Top Bottom