Bell Dozier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't stop 6-6 265 lbs....

photos3.newsok.com_cache_r620_84f948b177ad9ccd839812edbfe3ddc4.jpg

Oklahoma just completed their 32nd 10 wins season. Most in Ncaa history.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad Landry Jones couldn't do much these past few games... Honestly, how many touchdowns does Bell have compared to the rest of the team? I'm happy we won but this just furthers my unhappiness with our redzone offense.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought throughout the game that our guys were trying their best to give it away. Sluggish offense (as usual the past 5 games) and a porous defense. Good thing that skycam fell---it seemed to break the hawkeyes concentration! :)

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get too hyped on bell yet. He's only thrown a few passe, one of which was a INT. Teams will figure out how to stop his rushing attack. Personally, I hope Landry comes back next year.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope landry goes pro or at least attempts to. His game play fluctuates more than the stock market. Its time to hand the reigns over to allen or bell or both. Honestly as of right now i think if landry came back he would be embarrassed in spring practice. Not only is his passing horrendous. His footwork is terrible right now. If you look at the 2 sacks he had last night, you will see how close his feet are together.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everything I'm seeing says Landry will likely be the 3rd QB taken, which would probably put him in the top 20. If that's accurate I think he should enter the draft, because I doubt that he'll improve his draft position next season. I'm curious to see if Bell can develop his arm or if he's capable of more than he got to show this past season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom