Benchmade helps Oregon Police destroy guns...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sucks that they did that, but I'm not giving up my 940, 943, 585, or even my HK Patrol or Vex.
A quality knife is a quality knife and the 940/943 has been in my pocket for at least 12 years.

I've tried Spyderco, Kershaw, Boker and many others and none ever felt quite right.

They do make a good knife and there’s only one more model I want. I‘ve only worn out one of their knives and had to send it in for blade replacement. They brought this mess on themselves with that FB post and now it comes out about their political donations. I think their profits are about to take a big dive.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they want to sell more knives by getting the evil guns banned. Wouldn't put it past them. I can see the ad now. Use our great knives to protect yourself since all the evil guns have been confiscated - It's your only option!.

They are in business to make money, not protect our gun rights. They are getting rid of the competition, literally.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they want to sell more knives by getting the evil guns banned. Wouldn't put it past them. I can see the ad now. Use our great knives to protect yourself since all the evil guns have been confiscated - It's your only option!.

They are in business to make money, not protect our gun rights. They are getting rid of the competition, literally.
Like I said before, they are probably using the scrap to make their knives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom