Benelli customer service... tries so hard yet keeps failing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, gotta rant again. Bought a brand new Benelli SuperNova about three months ago. About a month after, still new and never fired, the recoil pad falls out with the housing that attaches to the stock.

Contacted Benelli customer service. First they send me a recoil pad for a pistol grip stock for a M1. Of course it doesn't come close to fitting on a SuperNova with a comfortech stock.

They apologize and send out another recoil pad. This time it's for a pad a Nova shotgun, which won't fit a SuperNova with a comfortech stock. Fail again.

I finally explain to them again what the actual problem is and that I needed a replacement for not just the Recoil Pad for a Comfortech stock, but it's the stock itself that needed replacing since it was the housing that actually came out with the pad.

They apologize again and said they would send me a complete new stock and that it would be about 5 weeks.

I get the package today and opened the package and saw that it was indeed a Comfortech stock, yet something was odd about. I pull the new stock out of the sleeve and as I try to slide the stock on to the recoil tube, it gets stuck and won't slide in.

Baffled, I take a look at the hole and it's too small. I pull the shipping order out of the box and turns out they sent me a Comfortech replacement stock for an SBE II / M2, not for a SuperNova.

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH. I gotta give them credit for trying..... but seriously, how do you fail three times? Is sending a part for a SuperNova really that hard? How do you get the wrong part AND Model wrong three times?

Sighh....

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From the sounds of it. Cheap, yes. Inexpensive, no.:twocents:

LOL!

I used to have an M1 Super 90. It was a bad arse shotgun. It was a tactical model. I was very pleased with it. I never had any problems with it.

I think Beretta bought them when they bought every other gun manufacturer on the face of the earth . I hate to hear that you are having these problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom