Best cheapest digital prints and passport photo Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz-

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I imagine silencer kiosk iirc is pretty expensive if not buying on the kiosk. Looking for a place to get the digital fingerprint file so I can do it all E-form and maybe get it back quicker than mailing in physical prints. Or does the photo's have to be physical anyways? Dunno been years since I did a form 4. Either way need to find the best option around here.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walgreens does passport photos, check with them for emailing you a digital copy
I'm thinking the photo has to be physical and mailed in or you can try the main PO in Tulsa
to see if they do pass ports

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Move this to the NFA group and may get more help.

I am not in the Tulsa area so not familiar with all options for .eft fingerprints.

Printscan on the web will allow you to find places closest to you. Schedule an appt and get fingerprints done and they send you the .eft file to use when needed.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take photo in collared shirt, no glasses, no jewelry, against white background. Download to computer.
Prints can supposedly be gotten as " eft" prints at ups stores.
I just mail hard copies of prints.
This works for form 1 and individual to individual form 4's
Dealers form 4's have other methods.

Spyforhire

Marksman
Reaction score
If you were closer to OKC I would say stop by here. But if you run out of luck or don't want to fork over the $65 it costs at UPS, you can scan and send me a copy of your FD-258 and I can convert it to an EFT file for $25.

Latest posts

Top Bottom