Best Hot Link?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I am in Spirals in Norman there are people from all over the country who come to feast on the Peanut Butter and Jelly Hot Link with Bacon and Fried Crunchies! I have met people from Maryland, Pennsylvania, Texas, and California eating there...
(It's one of those don't knock it till ya try it kinda thingy)
8M353bVsAaLn.jpg
)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I am in Spirals in Norman there are people from all over the country who come to feast on the Peanut Butter and Jelly Hot Link with Bacon and Fried Crunchies! I have met people from Maryland, Pennsylvania, Texas, and California eating there...
(It's one of those don't knock it till ya try it kinda thingy)View attachment 476707)
1715127061564.png

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last night I ran into an old friend that smoked the best hot links I've ever had. 20 years ago I asked for his secret and he wouldn't tell me. Last night I asked again and he said Schwab hot links was the secret.

So tonight I put some Mt View and Schwab hot links on the Weber Kettle along with some thick sliced sweet onion. I'm changing my favorite to Schwab.

Latest posts

Top Bottom