Best Jeep dealer for Service in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dealers are too expensive for basic maintenance. I pull my own maintenance and keep the receipts in case of warranty claim. never had a problem with a dealer.
I use a five gallon gas can for used oil. When full, I take it by the local AutoZone and let them have it.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dealers are too expensive for basic maintenance. I pull my own maintenance and keep the receipts in case of warranty claim. never had a problem with a dealer. I use a five gallon gas can for used oil. When full, I take it by the local AutoZone and let them have it.

Sure we are. I charge $48 bucks OTD for an oil change. That includes a hand wash and a $35,000-$80,000 free loaner car to drive for the day. The car wash would cost $15 at a drive through place and a rental would cost minimum $35 for the day. We will loan you an $80,000 SUV if you ask for one. Plus no hassle of having to then drive and dump the oil. This is at a luxury car line.

Nothing wrong with doing it yourself, but we dealership people also do a fine job.

I'm fully aware that not all dealerships are as good as the one I work at.

Changing oil is not fun for some people, like me, so paying a little extra for a service is not a bad thing.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What piston said. I would use Chris Nickel. I've bought a Wrangler from them in the past. I just recently bought a Grand Cherokee for the biz and they were a breeze to deal with.

Sure we are. I charge $48 bucks OTD for an oil change. That includes a hand wash and a $35,000-$80,000 free loaner car to drive for the day. The car wash would cost $15 at a drive through place and a rental would cost minimum $35 for the day. We will loan you an $80,000 SUV if you ask for one. Plus no hassle of having to then drive and dump the oil. This is at a luxury car line.

Nothing wrong with doing it yourself, but we dealership people also do a fine job.

I'm fully aware that not all dealerships are as good as the one I work at.

Changing oil is not fun for some people, like me, so paying a little extra for a service is not a bad thing.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had good experience (sales and service) from Bob Moore at 48th & Memorial. But like some others have said, I wrench my own vehicle except for warranty work.
Oil changes on our wrangler are a breeze. 12,000 miles so the only other thing i've done is a diff fluid change. Now that I'm thinking about it I might do the trans fluid today.... :-)

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What piston said. I would use Chris Nickel. I've bought a Wrangler from them in the past. I just recently bought a Grand Cherokee for the biz and they were a breeze to deal with.

+1 for Chris Nikel. I too recently bought a new Jeep, but I bought it in Houston as Nikel nor any of the other local Jeep dealers would come close to matching the deal I got out of state. Which is a shame, 'cause I'd rather keep my money local - but it is my money, and I'll certainly maximize its use. I've used Nikel for some warranty work, though, and been impressed with their service. Plus, they're the only Jeep dealer I'm aware of in this area that will give you a free loaner while your car's in service.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have nothing against dealers but Creitz would be my shop of choice in Tulsa at present.

As far as dealerships I had better service at Nikel and Bob Moore than I did at Southpointe when I owned my Jeep, though Southpointe usually had more parts in stock when I needed them (which was often in my shitbox Jeep :D )

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chris Nikel just did some work on my nieces older Dodge Intrepid and did a good job at a decent price.

However, when I tried to deal with them on a 2012 Ram truck they acted like they could give a damn if they sold it, it was not a great experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom