Biden begged Saudis to hold off on production cuts 'until after election'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
every single politician has openly advocated for the invasion of the US at a far higher rate than that of russia invading ukraine.

openly.

i stand with russia. maybe it wasn't before, but you have to realize at some point what the west is today, the zombie corpse of america, IS evil and deserves regime change.

Not happy, but your statements are NOT wrong.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
russia and turkey are forging a summit to make an agreement for turkey to become a hub for russian oil to supply europe. of course the debt will be settled in rubles or another basket of currencies. the BOE and BOJ are collapsing as we speak and their currencies are devaluing rapidly.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Nobody f---s witha biden". Joe, EVERYBODY F---s with the bidens.
biden_murphy.jpg

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big Don was doing a fantastic job getting the world powers in line and this band of Ivy League commie interns running the show for the puppet have really screwed the pooch.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And joe is gonna get 'em. He said so. From the article:

"“When the House and Senate gets back, they’re going to have to — there’s going to be some consequences for what they’ve done, with Russia,” Biden told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Tuesday night.

“I’m not going to get into what I’d consider and what I have in mind,” the president added. “But there will be — there will be consequences.”"
UHHHH, I bet the they are shaking in their boots, or should I say they are shaking under their Shemagh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom