Biggest D-Bag Ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow by the title I was expecting a picture of Obama.

better?

i.imgur.com_fdDVX.jpg

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's suppose there is a hurricane like Sandy on the east coast. The flash lights that are sold for $10.00 are sold out. No flash lights anywhere near the hurricane. You live in Missouri and go to home depot and buy a U-haul truck load of $10.00 flash lights. You spend your time and money to drive to NY and NJ to sell the flash lights for $50.00 each. Are you gouging
people or are you supplying flash lights to those who didn't have any, suppling their needs and making some money for yourself as well
?

I have been talking with my wholesalers since before Christmas and they are sold out. No guns, pistols, or ammo. What is a retailer to do when he cannot get inventory to retail. The high price stuff might have to last him a while. Who will pay his overhead costs while we wait for manufacturing to catch up with demand?

In a free market as prices rise people get creative to supply the needs of others. Higher prices are also a form of rationing without the heavey hand of government. Only those who really want this stuff will pay the price.
Thats almost exactly what price gouging is. Only difference is youre not located in missouri. Youre local and buying up all the retail and trying to resell it to the other people who were at the end of the line or not in line at all

Latest posts

Top Bottom