Birther issue laid to rest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's the most powerful man in the world. Im sure any kind of document can be acquired to reflect what people want to see, just saying. If a two dollar crack head can make a fake ID, why can't a very powerful person. If there was nothing to hide, why did it take this so long to become public?? I personally don't care where he was born, I just want him out of the office.

Wyatt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't REALLY think there was something to distract the American public, do you? Yes, my initial post and this one MAY have included a SMALL amount of sarcasm... LOL

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I find interesting is the way the PDF is formatted.

I'm "assuming" that it is a PDF of a scanned document due to the age of the document. Importing the PDF into an application to deconstruct it, a scanned document would normally show up as a single image on the page. This is because the document would not have been created with individual text objects, but rather scanned in as a whole image.

Now the interesting part. Decontructing the PDF of the long form certificate, it does not show up as a scanned image. The main text, the date, and the lower right signature stamp are all separate objects. Also, the green background is completely separate from the rest of the document. On the green background, there is white where the letters are supposed to go.

(I'm just linking due to image size)
Here is the original image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/bierh/initial.png

Here is the deconstructed view showing how it's broken up into separate objects.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/bierh/objects.png

Also, note how the '1' on the end of the document number is separate.

Documents that I have scanned in always end up as a single image object, and not separated like this. But, then again, I use simple basic scanning tools...nothing fancy.

Now, I will say that this does not provide definitive proof of a doctored document. We don't know what scanning process they used, or whether or not their software attempts to convert scanned documents to individual objects. Also, the application I used to deconstruct the PDF is simple and not what would be considered forensically sound.

All this does is raise questions. But it's interesting to see.

If anyone else has experience in this area and can shed more light on the subject, it'd be interesting to see what all can be found. It may be nothing, or it may be something more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom