Bought a colt ar 15 last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one is a 20" Hbar that is a pre 94 and has les than 250rds down the pipe..... i am really stoked

Cool!
You can never go wrong with a COLT.

Several years back, OPS was offering up some NM state police trade-in HBARs at the gun show.
I got to cherry pick a really nice specimen and leave with it for $650 otd.
BUT....
The really cool part is that I traded it to a guy on GlockTalk for a near mint COLT SP-1 Carbine.
:thumb:

Meh....I wound up having to sell the sp-1 and I've regretted it ever since.:(

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember those Colts OPS had. I almost picked one up at $650. Full size 20" A2. I did buy 1000 Rounds of SS109 at that same show for $165 and thought that was a little high. Wow. Times change!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'll never find an M4 at Walmart. They are illegal for citizens to own under the AWB. You will find something that looks like an M4 though.

Or you can look at my Avatar which is an actual photo of my Colt purchased at Wal-Mart.

I know.. I know M4 has lost all its meaning now.:homer:

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll never find an M4 at Walmart. They are illegal for citizens to own under the AWB. You will find something that looks like an M4 though.
Or you can look at my Avatar which is an actual photo of my Colt purchased at Wal-Mart.

I know.. I know M4 has lost all its meaning now.:homer:

I'm not sure which 6920 I like better...the new "M4" or the "LE Only" marked lowers.
Either way you can't go wrong since they are both COLTS. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom