Boy judge Thomas is going for the throat…. He’s a pit bull

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like his strict views of the constitution. But from another article I read it doesn’t seem many of the other justices want to tackle this.

Like the Roe versus Wade decision anything not specifically granted to the Federal government belongs to the states.

I’d like to see more progressive liberal made up laws disappear. These democrat judges that legislate from the bench instead of applying and upholding the law should’ve been disbarred and jailed a long time ago. These people in these positions of power that betrays them should get life sentences.

I’d like to see something like that. Violating their oath to uphold the Constitution should have dire consequences. That is a betrayal of the highest degree.

I’d like to see more of Justice Thomas’s rulings

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
download (24).png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roberts is basically on the left. He’s been on the wrong side of every important decision lately.

I'm not so sure. I guess it depends on which side you state that you are. The rulings on abortion, the New York gun case, and the Washington coach that wanted to pray on the field after gam76es were all decided by 6-3 decisions. I suspect that Roberts was within the "6" number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom