Bracken's "Enemies" Trilogy free on Kindle 07/14-07/16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am too far into the first one to quit now. They say sample across them in the Kindle app. They aren't going to disappear after Wednesday, are they?
Thanks for the heads up.
I must say there are some scary parallels to currents events so far. I am afraid I am going to start loosing sleep worrying about conspiracies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am too far into the first one to quit now. They say sample across them in the Kindle app. They aren't going to disappear after Wednesday, are they?
Thanks for the heads up.
I must say there are some scary parallels to currents events so far. I am afraid I am going to start loosing sleep worrying about conspiracies.

I'd head back to Amazon and make sure you "purchased" the full copies. Usually the samples are just the first so many pages of a book, but they don't disappear.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll echo what FreeSpiritBalloon said. Make sure you got the full download purchase.
They won't disappear after Wed, but they won't be free.

Matt does this about twice a year to keep people aware of the books and the political landscape.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom