BREAKING: Multiple Explosions at Finish Line of Boston Marathon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The media acts as though they have been just dying to have another 9/11 type event to get all worked up over. Don't allow the news to cause you to get in a frenzy and panic.

Calm down a little, pray for the victims and their families and just remain ever vigilant and on the lookout for bad guys.

It doesn't make it any less terrorizing or painful to us here, but this type of thing went on constantly in the U.K. from the 70's to the 90's due to the I.R.A. It is NOT WWIII or some precursor to pandemonium and anarchy.

so i can take off my nbc gear?

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no way...this is too much of a coincidence that it happened on tax day and patriot's day in Boston...I am sure it was either some guy or small group acting alone, or a setup..but either way, expect them to probably blame the Tea Party...it would fit the narrative...God Bless the victims of this regardless of their political affiliations...this country is a mess.

Any idea what happened on this day in 1948? U.S isn't the only history out there.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that it doesn't match the normal MO of patriot lone wolves, but I could totally see Westboro type freaks doing something like this. Still, I think it's more likely an Islamic radical, even if he's a lone operator.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't see what some right-wing group would think they stood to gain by such an act as hurting innocent people just trying to watch a marathon...I could see Islamists feeling like they gained from this, but not some tea party or ultra-patriot group? So in thinking on a conspiracy level about "possible" groups that could have been involved:

1.) a left-wing group (such as 0bama's buddies the weather underground) doing this and posing as right-wingers
2.) a rogue group of minions within the gov't (not the gov't itself but infiltrators with an anti-liberty political agenda)
3.) Iran or NK or even Russia trying to create instability here on our soil
4.) a group of mercenaries hired by the Bilderberg group, corrupt U.N. officials, or other foreign bankers
5.) some loan wolf nutcase with an axe to grind like that nut in Austin a few years ago who crashed into the IRS building
6.) simply just muslims...they always like to wage jihad so you can't count them out at this point
7.) some other group that would like to blame this on conservative, law-abiding citizens

(not necessarily in that order)

We may never know the real truth though...this country is a just a mess right now...God Bless America. I hope they catch these fools.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom