Brilliant Cruz strategy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He has jumped on the "insult the Trump voters" band wagon. There's some class for you. Oh, and brainy too. He insults the people he wants votes from. Nice.

Says they are low information (i.e. stupid) and not very engaged (i.e. lazy). Gosh, I like him more already.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cruz is the only one that has a chance at the presidency over Trump-who can be dangerous and Katich. Hillary's numbers are dropping and Sanders is up and that is scary. If either Hillary or Sanders gets in, this country will change for the worse and will never recover. It's already a wasteland in many areas of the country and getting worse daily-but if either Democrats get in, don't count on road construction=-they want to give everything away.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cruz is the only one that has a chance at the presidency over Trump-who can be dangerous and Katich. Hillary's numbers are dropping and Sanders is up and that is scary. If either Hillary or Sanders gets in, this country will change for the worse and will never recover. It's already a wasteland in many areas of the country and getting worse daily-but if either Democrats get in, don't count on road construction=-they want to give everything away.

I feel like we need one of the Seinfeld bass riffs playing over this.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If either Hillary or Sanders gets in, this country will change for the worse and will never recover. It's already a wasteland in many areas of the country and getting worse daily-but if either Democrats get in, don't count on road construction=-they want to give everything away.

Heard all the same crap before Obama. Still got all my guns, can still worship who/what I want (or don't want), haven't been interned in a camp, still speaking English, yada, yada, yada.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not even close, hard to believe anyone would even have that thought.

I expected at least one response of that nature. How so, sir?

Cult of personality, no substance, logically incoherent statements from both leaders and campers, emotion seems to be the basis for membership, use of divisive tactics, overbearing behaviors, unwarranted arrogance, and using emotional outbursts as avoidance of valid questions. Trump and Obama seem much akin to Huey P. Long.

Your counter?

Latest posts

Top Bottom