Broken Arrow Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went by there today and almost went home with a Kel-tec PF9 I don't need for $231? Nice guys and they've got some great prices.

bigken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of people stealing names like that. I'll pass

I don't want to get into an argument with anyone about whether or not the name is stolen, but from what I see on their website and actual shop, the actual name is Broken Arrow Gun Shop. I'm not taking sides or anything. I've done business with B.A.N.G and reddog1 is an excellent guy and was a pleasure to deal with. The guys at the new store also seemed like good guys. I plan on continuing to do business with both of them, and am always happy to see more local gun shops in the area representing the firearm community positively.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see how they stand to gain anything by stealing a name like that anyway. So I don't have a problem with it. It's not like they called it a really unique name with big recognition, if they called it Kabella's I might see someone taking issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom