Can anyone I.D the closest model to these guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am a nerd I know... But I remembered these fictional video games from an anime/manga and video game series when I was a little younger. Looking at them I am certain they are probably loosely drawn from a particular model of a longslide 1911, maybe a later amt or a taurus. It seems obvious to me that its probably got some incorrect mechanics on it... not sure if they even made left eject 1911s for the ebony colored one. but the triggers look incorrect for a 1911, maybe its just a mistaken artist rendition by an artist that did not actually have or shoot guns.
The texture ribs on the back of the receiver on most amts i have seen are straight vertical, not slated like these, so anyways. if anyone has seen models with similar slides, or triggers, or slides that match and eject left, please link and give me the info.

look relatively easy to recreate in real firearms. if i knew particular models that would have a rail that could be used to attach the custom cover/comp holder if that is what that is.
this is just a daydream kind of thing. if i were rich or fund some beaten up mistreated models that i could spend time custom moding and milling and such, might be neat to re-create one of my childhood game gun sets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom