Car stereo install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa area we have a member here who owns his own shop doing installation of stereos, alarms, entertainment, etc. He doesn't log on here much, but he's done 10s of thousands worth of work for me - he does a GREAT job.

https://www.facebook.com/12VoltTulsa/?ref=page_internal

http://www.tulsa12volt.com/

His name is Eric, and he can do pretty much whatever you need. Trust me... if he can handle all the rebuilds and installs of all my stereo systems, he can do about anything. ;)

10's of thousands? Are you one of the guys who pulls up to 7/11 or QT and cranks his **** up with his windows down while he goes in for a black and mild?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
10's of thousands? Are you one of the guys who pulls up to 7/11 or QT and cranks his **** up with his windows down while he goes in for a black and mild?

I have had him do two-way paging alarms in 5 vehicles for us. I've spent many thousands on the stereos in my two main drivers, as I drive nearly 3 hours for each shift of 12 hours I work. Also modest stereo systems in my wife's truck and my niece's car. My truck has been completely rebuilt multiple times from the ground up and has a totally isolated electrical system for the stereo - 1 alt/1 batt for the truck, 2 alts/1 batt for the stereo, total 685A of alternator. For me, stereo is what makes the vehicle, honestly. I love it. It also helps keep me awake at 7AM when I'm driving home. And no, I don't blast my stereo when I go inside someplace, most of when I really crank it is out on the open highway.

But if I wanted to, you could probably hear my truck where you live. ;) Almost 8,000 watts (and not Pyramid-type fake power), the 370 is at about 4,500. Of course, I don't actually USE that much power - it's just there. "Overbuilt" is my motto. ;) Let's just say it's like buying a .44 mag and only shooting .44 special. Still got quite a kick, but it's got a lot of room to push the envelope if you wanted to. lol

Yeah... I've spent a lot of money with Eric over the last 6-7 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom