CarEdge dot com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may be a good resource if you're buying a new car.

What I like is the days on the market information. This give the buyer some power they wouldn't normally have.

1701891808313.png

https://caredge.com/

https://my.caredge.com/buy?radius=7...e=2023-2023&sortBy=dist&sortOrder=asc&start=0

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or, avoid the car because of the possibility of so many things wrong with it.
in the case of used cars - yeah very possible to do. But also great for the new cars sitting on lots for months because they want pandemic prices still. Hit a dealer this time of the season with a new car thats been sitting for 300 days... you might walk out with a stupid good deal.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like listening to their videos, they have a lot of good information. I thinking of a new car end of next year so I’ve been following them for most of this year after seeing them on YouTube.

I used Kellyblue book but it’s not like it once was. I did use it to avoid my girlfriends grandson from paying MSRP on a Forerunner at a local dealership.He wanted a certain color/option pack, so they located one.

He was in the military so they were going to give him the military discount, first time buyer discount, 52k OTD.

I figured it was probably in Dallas, St. Louis, or KC area. Sure enough it was in St. Louis outskirts, we purchased it for 38k but had a little road trip.

He was pissed at the markup screw job they tried in Tulsa. That was his first new car purchase and they thought they had one that just fell off the turnip truck.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like listening to their videos, they have a lot of good information. I thinking of a new car end of next year so I’ve been following them for most of this year after seeing them on YouTube.

I used Kellyblue book but it’s not like it once was. I did use it to avoid my girlfriends grandson from paying MSRP on a Forerunner at a local dealership.He wanted a certain color/option pack, so they located one.

He was in the military so they were going to give him the military discount, first time buyer discount, 52k OTD.

I figured it was probably in Dallas, St. Louis, or KC area. Sure enough it was in St. Louis outskirts, we purchased it for 38k but had a little road trip.

He was pissed at the markup screw job they tried in Tulsa. That was his first new car purchase and they thought they had one that just fell off the turnip truck.
What Tulsa dealer was it? Jim Norton or Fowler?

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m new truck shopping right now. I’m a salesman’s worst enemy, I have patience and I’m not financing. I’m starting to get desperation texts from two of them. A third got crossed off my list when he tried to sell me a truck on another dealers lot. I called him out when I told him where the truck was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom