CCW on Motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I use a magnetic tank bag, I never leave my bag on the bike anyway.

Neither my frank thomas leather nor fieldshear mesh jacket will keep the butt of the pistol covered properly. FYI I ride a sport bike so my position tends to pull the jacket up.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Git ya one of them nifty touring jackets and you can pack a hawg leg. The cool part is, they'll work on any type of bike, even though the label says touring.

JEEPr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I use a magnetic tank bag, I never leave my bag on the bike anyway.

Neither my frank thomas leather nor fieldshear mesh jacket will keep the butt of the pistol covered properly. FYI I ride a sport bike so my position tends to pull the jacket up.

I'm on a sport bike too. Mesh and a Leather jacket as well. Was thinking about using a shoulder holster.

SDS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a quick trip around town I just wear IWB. For longer rides a tank bag is great as it's more comfortable. I've also worn a belt pouch (like a large camera bag) in the summer.

It's definitely easier to carry in the winter but there are ways to get it done in the summer too.

SDS

Copper Creek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 23 IWB at 2:30 - 3:00 although I may have to tinker with it just a little from time to time to find the sweet spot. I'd never though about using a tank bag - interesting thought.

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not concealed carry, but I thought this was cool. With all the debate about the open carry issue, maybe it will lighten things up a bit. I hope the pic is not a repost.

Attachments

• cycleholster2.jpg
    cycleholster2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 143

JEEPr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a time I wanted to take my SKS to my folks place in AR. I didn't want to drive my jeep. I thought about strapping it to my back and riding home on my motorcycle, but I would probably be stopped by every LEO on the way there. It wouldn't have been concealed, the ammo would have been locked away in a saddle bag. Thinking it through made me chuckle. Looking like a character out of Mad Max. Just to let you know I wasn't seriously considering it. Just one of those wild thoughts we all have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom