Challenge Accepted. We need common sense and compromise on gun violence.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this:

www.kittyhell.com_wp_content_uploads_2007_12_hello_kitty_ar_15_rifle1.jpg

Oh dear lord, that's making me laugh myself silly.

I should have known there was such a thing.:thanku:

You know if I could get a good price on it I'd buy that, just to see the looks on people's faces when I take it out to shoot.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh dear lord, that's making me laugh myself silly.

I should have known there was such a thing.:thanku:

You know if I could get a good price on it I'd buy that, just to see the looks on people's faces when I take it out to shoot.

If you want something more manly, yet not "scary" you could go with:

the John Deere look
[Broken External Image]

or if you are in to power tools
www.armoryblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_05_Milwakee_AR15.jpg

or
[Broken External Image]

mythreal

Marksman
Reaction score
My wife wants the Hello Kitty AR-15. But she suggested we need background checks on anyone wanting to run for any office, including---credit check, citizenship (with birth certificate), delinquent tax info, etc. And they must pass a test on knowledge of the U.S. Constitution and be able to explain it.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wants the Hello Kitty AR-15. But she suggested we need background checks on anyone wanting to run for any office, including---credit check, citizenship (with birth certificate), delinquent tax info, etc. And they must pass a test on knowledge of the U.S. Constitution and be able to explain it.

Does she have a sister? Cause I've got a brother that needs a girl like that!:thumb:

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The power to regulate is the power to control. The term "Common sense" appeals to the uninformed and implies some people don't use it. While that is true that term is being abused to manipulate ignorant peoples thinking and is working. The Bill of Rights and the Bible makes plenty of common sense to me. The real problem is man and his twisted thinking and the lack thereof. Some want to control others, while others lead a life of irresponsibility which in turn makes some people want to control. Yes we need laws and the enforcement of them but some things can't be touched, specifically the Bill of Rights.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a good one regarding UBC's:
I have 2 sons, 1 currently is 13, and has been hunting since the age of 10. Second son will turn 10 this summer, and also wants to hunt. Currently we have 2 20ga shotguns, 1 for each kid, live is good, right?
Well, if we have a UBC as currently proposed, in order for the older son to pass his small frame 20ga down to his brother, the 10 year old has to have a background check. For me to give the older son the other 20ga (currently in my possession) he also would have to have a check.
So, both boys (aged 10 and 13) would have to have background checks to hunt. What possible good could come of this, other than someone takes some of my hard earned money?

Latest posts

Top Bottom