checkering practice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm using armslist wrong or what, but I'll be darned if I can find any 'pull off' stocks on there at any price.

I like the furniture idea, will have to see of I can find some old walnut junk furniture on craigslist or something.

Anyone have any other ideas? Anyone have an old stock laying around they'd let for for cheap?

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm using armslist wrong or what, but I'll be darned if I can find any 'pull off' stocks on there at any price.

I like the furniture idea, will have to see of I can find some old walnut junk furniture on craigslist or something.

Anyone have any other ideas? Anyone have an old stock laying around they'd let for for cheap?

Put a want to buy add out here and there. That's how I got mine. Some one may have "junk" in their eyes but when they see that wtb they may want lunch money or a box of ammo.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't have any nice furniture in your house. That crap is free at this point.

I would grab me a six pack and a drop light and crawl underneath the dining room table and get after it. You do it on the backside of the leg and nobody will no the difference.

Don't forget to post pictures of your progress.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom