Checking in from Dallas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Laying back here at the Renaissance getting ready to Pappas Brothers for a good steak. Anyone else down Dallas for the game? Man I love this weekend!!

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right nothing beats spending $$$ to go stay in a hotel - go fight the crazy crowd at the cotton bowl / state fair - only to watch OU lose ANOTHER game :-)

Giving you a hard time - enjoy it and don't drink too much...

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love the way it is always called" a nuetral location, but its in TX". I think LA, NM or even CO would be nuetral. Tx plays a home game in my opinion every time this game happens. Then all the TX fans carry on when we lose like they did something spectacular. Yeah ,its easier to win at home than it is on the road.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the way it is always called" a nuetral location, but its in TX". I think LA, NM or even CO would be nuetral. Tx plays a home game in my opinion every time this game happens. Then all the TX fans carry on when we lose like they did something spectacular. Yeah ,its easier to win at home than it is on the road.

Have you ever been? The crowd is pretty much split down the middle.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There is like 3 miles difference in the distance between campuses. I think norman is like 197 and austin is 194.

To the OP, Enjoy the game and see if Dez is at the steak house, you might get a take home bottle of wine!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is like 3 miles difference in the distance between campuses. I think norman is like 197 and austin is 194.

To the OP, Enjoy the game and see if Dez is at the steak house, you might get a take home bottle of wine!

I actually think OU is closer, but yea, there's no practical difference between the two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom