Checking in from Hades, day 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I almost never get sick but this last strain is rough. Mrs dlbleak is on about day 9 or 10 but at least able to get around without breaking into a coughing fit.
My eyes are bulging from clogged sinuses making my vision blurry. My ribs hurt from coughing and hacking. My nose is sore from making trumpet noises
The wife took a Covid test even though I told her not to waste the money. It’s was negative so we ruled that out, I guess.
If you start feeling a little funky, get some tamiflu or something g and load up on fluids.
Take care out there!
7EB351F4-BB20-4F6D-B68D-23947DB4FB23.jpeg

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had what sounds like the same thing. Took me out for almost two weeks and about a week to fully recover once it started subsiding. Sorry you're going through it, but there is light at the end of that miserable tunnel.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hang in there bro! :comfort:

Yeah, whenever I feel the crud coming on, I batten down the hatches and try to get ahead of it. Alka-Seltzer Plus is my weapon of choice against it. It usually works pretty well. If it fails, good ol' Nyquil saves the day. It just tastes like cheap, rotgut whiskey. :puke:

Latest posts

Top Bottom