ClayGolf 2015 Charity Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Friday, May 1, 2015, the Oklahoma City chapter of AMBUCS, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit civic organization, will host our annual fundraiser, the ClayGolf Shootout. This year, we will be holding the event at Silverleaf Shotgun Sports and Cimarron National Course in Guthrie, OK. We are currently taking sponsorships and player registrations! I hope you will join us! Registration form available at www.okcambucs.com, just mark OSA on the form when submitting. A few OSA members participated in the 2013 & 2014 events.

This is a unique 4-person team event featuring a dual format combining a 50 shot round of sporting clays, lunch, and then an 18 hole round of golf. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT BENEFIT LOCAL CHARITIES. It's only $180 for both clays & golf or $130 for either clays or golf. This event sold out last year.

This is a one of a kind event first brought to Oklahoma by Ambucs. You are guaranteed a fun filled day and you are helping create opportunities for independence for people with disabilities. The highlight of the day will be watching the smiles on the faces of the kids getting a FREE therapeutic AmTryke of their very own!

Oklahoma City AMBUCS supports local organizations such as The Children's Center, Coffee Creek Therapeutic Riding Center, Capitol Area Special Olympics, Special Care, Agvocates, Sunset Therapeutic Riding Center, Tech Now and a new all access park in Moore, OK for all children. Oklahoma City AMBUCS also provides free therapeutic tricycles called AmTrykes to toddlers, kids, teens, adults (civilian and soldier), builds wheelchair ramps at no cost to the recipient, and provides college scholarships to therapy students.

You can learn more about Oklahoma City AMBUCS at www.okcambucs.com or call me at 405 834-2100.

I hope to see you May 1st!

David Feisal, Event co-chair

Last edited:

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Raffle items include a Mossberg Silver Reserve over & under shotgun, a Garmin golf range finder, $200 Target gift card, a Sportsman's Hunt Club hog or predator hunt for 2 and more. Additional prizes for the best clay shooter & closest to the pin in golf.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Added to the raffle - a one year membership to Wilshire Gun Club - $350 value. Mossberg shotgun is a 12 gauge with screw in chokes.

ALL net proceeds go to local charities helping individuals with disabilities. Not some - ALL!

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you will PM me an email address, I will send you an application. The price is per person. We really encourage teams to do both. Thank you for your interest!

Latest posts

Top Bottom