Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know of anyone taking away his free speech rights.

CNN interviewed him multiple times yesterday.
They want him to keep talking as much as possible.

First he was being exploited by Fox News and now he's being exploited by CNN.

This. Freedom of speech just means the government can't put a muzzle on you or throw you in jail. It doesn't mean you are protected from the reactions and counter-opinions of the rest of the country.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All he ever wanted was welfare for a few hunerd cows. Is that so wrong?
All those cows ever wanted to do was have a baby and you don't know who his daddy is.
Let me tell you another thing about cows. they were better off running wild, than to wind up
getting passed through the window at McDonalds.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, is anyone actually trying to take away his right to free speech? Or are they just criticizing him for the things he said?
The fabled right to be free from criticism. Damn that lazy Jefferson for leaving it out!

Actually they are trying to discredit his case against BLM indirectly by basically saying "Listen to him, he is a stupid racist, therefore anything else he may have to say can be ignored and there is no reason to see if there is anything to his claims against BLM".

A big problems with that line of reasoning is that it is fundamentally flawed to say "I think someone's opinions in one area are stupid or objectionable (or whatever) so he does not deserve to be heard if he claims to have been wronged in some other unrelated area." That is the same logic that says "if a person who is of questionable moral character is attacked, that's OK, no need to investigate because we don't like them". It is contrary to justice and equal protection under the law.

Also, as many have pointed out, Mr Bundy didn't express any hatred towards, irrational fear of, or make threats to blacks - the conventional ways to display racism. Instead, he opined about the similarities between traditional slavery (which he did not defend) and current welfare state dependence on government largesse (and thus practical servitude). His opinions are against the publicly accepted dogma of political thinking so he is being treated as a heretic. He is inarticulate and clumsy in his speech and so not a very sympathetic character when he talks. You may think, and he may be totally wrong in his opinions but I am pretty sure he isn't a racist. That is just a label in the very common politics of personal destruction that is so common today that is being used against him in order to be able to ignore his other claims for justice.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't aware you had to love your government in order to love your country.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

The gov't isn't an entity...it is people and buildings and vehicles...These people decide what you can and can't do and then can SWAT team you if you'd don't comply...whether it be going 40mph because they say so, or going into a gas oven to your own demise...these people are "they" and They decide what you will do. JB & BB are gov't here...if you do not follow their rules, you face their wrath :) The gov't is just people, buildings and vehicles...these people eat at McDonalds, shop for Christmas, watch football games, raise kids, go to the lake, like to fish, read books, etc, etc, etc...but they also decide if you are allowed to walk on the grass or not, or how much money THEY will allow you to keep from your paycheck. Think about it LOL (and no, I'm not for anarchy, I'm just putting things in perspective).

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom