Computer problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hve a weird sitution. I cnnot type the letter in this forum. I cn go to ny other forum nd type the letter , nd it shows up on the screen. I have tried Notepd, nd CMD PROMPT, with no problem. I caaaan open up Hotmil, then open up and type in a new messge with no problems.

AActully, it is hit nd miss nd sometimes it doubles or even triples the letter when I type it. s aan experiment,
To even type what I have on the display above, I have to repetedly hit the a key.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had something similar happen on my work laptop. The built in keyboard and every keyboard we tried had the same problem. I reinstalled drivers, don’t recall what fixed it..

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hve a weird sitution. I cnnot type the letter in this forum. I cn go to ny other forum nd type the letter , nd it shows up on the screen. I have tried Notepd, nd CMD PROMPT, with no problem. I caaaan open up Hotmil, then open up and type in a new messge with no problems.

AActully, it is hit nd miss nd sometimes it doubles or even triples the letter when I type it. s aan experiment,
To even type what I have on the display above, I have to repetedly hit the a key.
Slow down on the moonshine until the weather cools down a tad! That message reminds me of realizing my Ambien has kicked in at about 0100 in the morning.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slow down on the moonshine until the weather cools down a tad! That message reminds me of realizing my Ambien has kicked in at about 0100 in the morning.
Lord I vaguely remember my ambien posts when I was on it. Switched to something called Dayvigo a while back and it hasn't been an issue. Switched due to interactions between ambien and some of my other meds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom