Computer question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys. I got the book that RickN suggested and I think I might have it figured out. I just need the right cables and another monitor to get me fixed up. I'm sure I'll have more questions ... Because for the first time in my life I don't have an IT Department. 🤦

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys. I got the book that RickN suggested and I think I might have it figured out. I just need the right cables and another monitor to get me fixed up. I'm sure I'll have more questions ... Because for the first time in my life I don't have an IT Department. 🤦
I can give you help if you need it. I don't know if you still have my phone number. If you need it PM me and I will send it

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, lots of us here to help.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To work simultaneously on two monitors, follow these instructions. Right-click any empty area of the desktop and select "Screen Resolution," click the "Multiple Displays" drop-down list, and then select "Extend These Displays" or "Duplicate these Displays ."I am connecting the VGA cable of the first external monitor to the VGA port on my laptop. Connect the cable of the second external monitor to the other correct port on your laptop. But it's worth noting that the first time I failed to do everything right and even needed the help of a flash drive recovery service because I accidentally deleted some data.

This was 4 months ago

Welcome aboard

Latest posts

Top Bottom