Concealed Carry Badge, what is your opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's this guy at work who has one. He says it's solid silver with 18K gold inlay. He's got a special wallet for it with his CCL opposite it. Nearly everyone I work with has a CCL, but he's the only one with a badge. He's really into whipping out the wallet and showing it around, and although I think the badge is getting a little carried away, that is one snappy looking wallet he has for it...

Edit: It has a clip type attachment that allows him to attach it to outside of his trouser pocket. Sometimes he wears it around work like that.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, this guy sort of has I guess what you'd call a collection of them. But this latest one he laid out some bucks for.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Omg, I just saw that part! Baaahaahahahahahahahahaha

When I said he has a collection, well, he's got pics on his iPhone of these badges inside a glass case that is mounted on one of the walls of his living room. I feel that having a Conceal Carry badge is almost juvenile - like having a sheriff's tin star when you're 5 or 6 years old. But I wondered how other OSA members felt about it, because I see a lot of the badges being advertised.

Latest posts

Top Bottom