Concerning craigslist truck ad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that all the work they are claiming to have done to it could easily be close to their asking price unless it was done by Joe Blow's half-ass garage?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the add at all 4900 for a 4x4 truck.
most people will e mail the person and go from there.
I have advertised out of state for stuff.. only because I was willing to ship.. or i wanted something shipped to me.

I think it is too high for a GM product though.
But i live under a rock.
The inetrior is GM it has a Bowtie steering wheel.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Yukon got it. It's an 8-lug hub with only 5 lugs installed in each.

Seriously, you can't spend the few bucks to install the remaining bolts on a $5k car? But you expect me to believe you had an engine rebuild and the transmission "gone through"? I wonder how many bolts / screws in the engine / trans they thought were just extra?

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yukon got it. It's an 8-lug hub with only 5 lugs installed in each.

Seriously, you can't spend the few bucks to install the remaining bolts on a $5k car? But you expect me to believe you had an engine rebuild and the transmission "gone through"? I wonder how many bolts / screws in the engine / trans they thought were just extra?
I couldn't tell if the bolts were broken off (looks like some are), or just the nuts missing. Either way, something odd there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom