Coon Hunters .22: Need gift ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My oldest son is a hard-core houndsman these days. I want to get him a cool gift, my prodding has it narrowed to a pistol. Being his dad, I want it fixed up right. Suppressor ready, dot ready or factory, is it possible to use his thermal monocular in conjunction? Not to worried about price but it won't be a safe queen by any stretch. Holster options, concealed isn't necessary.

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
The FN 502 would probably fit the bill perfectly. Never handled one myself, but the reviews I’ve seen have nothing negative to say. Most of the FN509 holsters and accessories are compatible also since it’s based of the 509 platform. Not to mention it’s optics and suppressor ready with suppressor height iron sights.

Last edited:

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NiteLight rechargeable hunting lite and hat with a bracket to mount the head.
He could start a store with all the lights, helmets, gaiters, chaps, dog boxes, tracking/training collars, etc.. He rarely shoots coons out unless he has young dogs to train but he has been using a beater rifle that's cumbersome. (And his dad likes buying guns😀)

Latest posts

Top Bottom