Cotton Bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stoops has never built a team and won Nat'l championship game. The game he won, he walked in to...he didnt build it.
You really don't know football, do you? The leadership of that team came from players he and his staff brought into the program, the protestations of fired coaches notwithstanding.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GIG'EM AGGIES!!

with all the bad calls and injuries on the OU side only way we could have won. Just warming myself up for the excuses i will hear on monday. Never that A&M is a better team. Just bad calls and landry not throwing the ball right..etc.etc..

lol

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get it.

In 14 seasons, Stoops has a regular season win percentage of 80%

In those same 14 years, he's 50% post season...

Exactly, if youve watched OU for very long thats what you see half-axxed.
There are a lot of people here with lots of stats, I just call them like I've always seen them.
OH ,and I'm wearin an OU shirt, Thats just the way it is

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GIG'EM AGGIES!!

with all the bad calls and injuries on the OU side only way we could have won. Just warming myself up for the excuses i will hear on monday. Never that A&M is a better team. Just bad calls and landry not throwing the ball right..etc.etc..

lol

Here ya go! A&M kicked us around like a CAN! They were WAY better than OU tonight!

No excuses!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big game bob recruits douchebags for players, so you get these kinds of results. They have no respect for the competition, no respect for the fans and they don't deserve your respect. They certainly won't get mine. The majority of OU fans are tools too, so seems about right.

Is it possible that Stoops is recruiting some superstar players that are too stupid and selfish to realize the opportunity the he's giving them?

IIRC, Stoops kicked a star receiver, Jaz Reynolds who had a full ride scholarship GUARANTEED, and a couple of O-line starters and a DE starter off the team before they even played the first game of the season. I'd be willing to bet that he's helped more kids prone to these shenanigans than not. He's trying to get the best players for a football team, not a civics debate team. Some of them just aren't going to "get the memo". He could always hire "chaperones" on the down low like Jerry Jones does but he doesn't. Those that are doing what is expected might lose more on the game field, but they are far richer in the game of life. Gimme a break....

Latest posts

Top Bottom