Covid Lockdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having to go to Walmart at 7:00 am because they were letting only seniors in 2 hours early and being able to buy 1 package of toilet paper. A Walmart employee standing at one end of the TP aisle not allowing access to the aisle on that end and checking when you left that aisle that you only had one package.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
EEC5D18C-C523-4778-AAF8-9BDE10BDEBBA.png

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully I will still be around in 20 years and be retired. It will be interesting to see if my job is still remote at that time, there is huge pushback from industry right now on getting people back into the office. They want those "coworker comradery" relationships, which frankly have nothing to do with what I do. I don't need to be at the hospital to look over an electronic chart for mistakes, I can do that from anywhere on earth with an internet connection. I don't need to even know my coworkers names to do that.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully I will still be around in 20 years and be retired. It will be interesting to see if my job is still remote at that time, there is huge pushback from industry right now on getting people back into the office. They want those "coworker comradery" relationships, which frankly have nothing to do with what I do. I don't need to be at the hospital to look over an electronic chart for mistakes, I can do that from anywhere on earth with an internet connection. I don't need to even know my coworkers names to do that.
My job was the same way, I didnt even want to see my co-workers lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 20 years someone will ask you what the Covid lockdown was like.

How do you think you will answer that in 20 years?
I did a ton of fishing on Kaw lake that was supposed to be closed. Never saw anyone guarding the boat ramps, so it was a no brainer.
If not fishing, off to the farm to ride the ATV, or get some chores done, or drive to visit friends that also knew the lockdown was government BS and refused to comply.
No lockdown for us. Life went on as normal.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a ton of fishing on Kaw lake that was supposed to be closed. Never saw anyone guarding the boat ramps, so it was a no brainer.
If not fishing, off to the farm to ride the ATV, or get some chores done, or drive to visit friends that also knew the lockdown was government BS and refused to comply.
No lockdown for us. Life went on as normal.
Amen!

Latest posts

Top Bottom