Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I'm really not.

I actually feel pretty foolish for not seeing things from a logical perspective sooner than I did.
Being in church from an infant on up imparts doctrine into the developing brain and really makes it hard to shake some of those beliefs.

That's why every single cult wants to get the children as early as possible. Their ideas won't stand the logical scrutiny of a reasoned adult, and makes them hard to recruit and control.
Too bad that Christian churches impart an ideology of monogamy, charity, morality, ethics, respect for law and respect towards others. What a horrible ideology. Only if we could get religion out of the way people would follow the true god, government.

I agree that churches in general have an ideal they strive for as to the attendees and the church itself, I do not agree that peaceful religions are a bad thing for people to follow. The leadership of many churches is as bad as the politicians.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I'm really not.

I actually feel pretty foolish for not seeing things from a logical perspective sooner than I did.
Being in church from an infant on up imparts doctrine into the developing brain and really makes it hard to shake some of those beliefs.

That's why every single cult wants to get the children as early as possible. Their ideas won't stand the logical scrutiny of a reasoned adult, and makes them hard to recruit and control.
Indoctrinated, cult…
So, are religions a cult?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Indoctrinated, cult…
So, are religions a cult?
Do they indoctrinate with ideas that can't be proven? Do they dictate dress, hair, language? Do they encourage or attempt to silence questions or alternate views of the tenets? Do they attempt to isolate family members from others that do not share the same religion/belief system?

If you answered "yes", you may be entitled to a new way of thinking!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when you die you just cease to exist? What brings you joy in this world?
Odd string of questions just to push your point. You either cease to exists or there’s some higher power. I figure if they exist then I’ve been a decent person so whatever. If they’re vindictive and petty then they didn’t deserve my worship anyway. My joy varies from day to day. Some days it’s a wide open highway and 91 in the tank. Some it’s spending time with my family and having fun together. Any other questions?

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the gaslighting… as in the pretense that this is all normal. Especially love the expertise being offered Christians on how they should react to a social contagion their government promotes, especially when it includes butchering children.

This video is about like watching an overweight and trans-Admiral Rachel Levine, ironically head of US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, talk about health, mental or otherwise. With “visibility” like this who needs a day dedicated to more visibility. Its as big a farce as Biden’s White Supremacy, or reassignment surgery being mission related, when this kind of WOKE absurdity, along with vaccine mandates, has recruitment in the dumps.

I personally saw young recruits dropped and discharged for flat feet and weight and even ingrown hairs from shaving. My own brother was rejected from a desired MOS for being color blind.

Why? Because Mission, Performance and Standards were paramount. I recall when the Commandant of the Marine Corps said he’d integrate gays as soon as they figured out billeting (barracks, showers, etc) and was told by the Civilian leadership under Obama, that if he couldn’t do it immediately they would find a Commandant who would.

Conclusion: the focus on Mission, Performance and Standards takes 2nd place to Social Experiments.

Personally, if there is no end to this, as the video clearly shows, this is not the leadership I’d want the life of my son or daughter to depend upon. I’d wait to defend my country on my street and in my town before I’d defend this government in a military they are intentionally compromising.

Latest posts

Top Bottom