Crossbow sticker shock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After leaving the P.O. to get my duck stamp this morning I went by Atwoods to look at all the guns that I'd like to have but am too dam cheap to buy :) and while there I took a look at the crossbows just for the heck of it.......WOW $$$$$.

I saw a Ravin R500 that was priced at $3299.99+ tax......are most of you bow hunters shooting crossbows that cost that much ?

https://ravincrossbows.com/ravin-r500
rr500.jpg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a dumb question here.
Why do you go to the P.O. and get your duck stamp?
Can you not get them at Atwood's or any other place you get your hunting license or tags?
You can buy them online (Should get the app—it’s great) from Ok Wildlife Dept. get immediate use receipt and they will mail the stamp.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a dumb question here.
Why do you go to the P.O. and get your duck stamp?
Can you not get them at Atwood's or any other place you get your hunting license or tags?
It’s a literal stamp issued by the federal government. You could use it to mail a package if I’m not mistaken. You could order it online, but then you gotta wait for it to get processed and mailed to you. You can skip all that by just going to the PO. I typically forget to get mine until it’s too late, and just end up going to the post office.

IMG_3376.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom