Crossfit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, no.

Eating the right amount of calories paying mind to the three macronutrients will lose the weight. Any form of exercise will help you be healthy. I used my fitness pal to track my eating and my bicycle to get healthy.

rhabdomyolysis, google it and crossfit.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope
Goes against everything you should do working out. Slow controlled motions...
Xfit is to Injury prone with fast jerking weighted moves. One slip up or flaw in form could end your happy health. I'll stick with slow controlled weights and high intensity non weighted cardio. I mean for god sake, do a real pull up not some swinging jerking monkey bar routine lol
But then again... I train MMA. So I guess the injury stuff makes what I think a little hypocritical lol

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife runs in all the mud runs. She is slowly moving into crossfit. Like Dustin said, eating is alot. I decided to get my azz back in shape. I am only doing 2-3 days a week in the gym, but changed my eating. I lost right at 50lbs in about 60 days. Now I am just maintaining my weight. Cutting weight is not as hard as people think. I did in my younger days to make weight lifting comps. It had been about 9 years from my last cut. The first few couple of weeks was hard, but after that was easy. Plus I still enjoy my beer on the weekends.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, no.

Eating the right amount of calories paying mind to the three macronutrients will lose the weight. Any form of exercise will help you be healthy. I used my fitness pal to track my eating and my bicycle to get healthy.

rhabdomyolysis, google it and crossfit.

This. Diet helped me lose my weight (though my carb level was waaaaay lower than typically recommended), walking and playing with kids helped me get healthier. I need to ramp the activity level up more but not to crossfit type level. That shiz is dangerous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom