Cruz picks Fiorina as his Veep choice - opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I have such great admiration and empathy for Hillary Clinton," Fiorina said. "I know what it takes in some small measure to do what she has done." 2008 statement.

"In the past 40 years, there are very few people who have used their talent ... to achieve more things for more people in more places than Reverend Jackson," she said in a 2003 speech. "And we are all better off for his leadership."

From 2012

"I think, assuming she is healthy, which I hope she will be, I think she probably runs after the next four years, I would imagine,” Trump predicted in an interviewwith Greta Van Susteren of Fox News on Wednesday.

“Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I mean I’m a little biased because I’ve known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot. And I think she really works hard,” Trump said.

Despite all of Trump’s praise, however, the surrogate for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and vocal critic of President Obama — sometimes in birther fashion — appeared hesitant to go against his recent trend of supporting Republican politics.

“I don’t want to get into this because I’ll get myself into trouble,” said Trump, who left the GOP last year and registered as an independent. “I just like her. I like her and I like her husband.”

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Will Run In 2016

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From 2012

"I think, assuming she is healthy, which I hope she will be, I think she probably runs after the next four years, I would imagine,” Trump predicted in an interviewwith Greta Van Susteren of Fox News on Wednesday.

“Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I mean I’m a little biased because I’ve known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot. And I think she really works hard,” Trump said.

Despite all of Trump’s praise, however, the surrogate for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and vocal critic of President Obama — sometimes in birther fashion — appeared hesitant to go against his recent trend of supporting Republican politics.

“I don’t want to get into this because I’ll get myself into trouble,” said Trump, who left the GOP last year and registered as an independent. “I just like her. I like her and I like her husband.”

And yet not a single one of the failed cuckservatives who've fallen at Trump's feet would have savaged her as thoroughly as Trump is about to do. Like him or not, he's a cutthroat when it comes to business or politics. He has to beat her and will do everything in his power to do so. You couldn't say that about Crazy McCain or Mittens, and other than Cruz (who has the personality of paste), you couldn't say that about any of the other GOP candidates this year. That idiot Kasich would've tried to hug her into surrender. :mad:

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From 2012

Yes, she is the same as Trump. Can't trust any of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom