Cuddelink game cameras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone use the Cuddeback Cuddelink game camera system? I've heard good and bad about their WiFi/Internet cameras so thought I'd ask about any firsthand input. I like the idea of "linking" up to 24 cameras to one "base unit" then either store on a single SD card or transmit to a device or email. Also allow you to only subscribe to the months you really want to monitor. We've got 12 ladder stands up, a couple ground blinds, another 6 ladder stands to be put up then some hang on stands for mobility. Going to each camera to pull/replace SD cards gets old so looking at alternatives. CuddeLink - Cuddeback

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone use the Cuddeback Cuddelink game camera system? I've heard good and bad about their WiFi/Internet cameras so thought I'd ask about any firsthand input. I like the idea of "linking" up to 24 cameras to one "base unit" then either store on a single SD card or transmit to a device or email. Also allow you to only subscribe to the months you really want to monitor. We've got 12 ladder stands up, a couple ground blinds, another 6 ladder stands to be put up then some hang on stands for mobility. Going to each camera to pull/replace SD cards gets old so looking at alternatives. CuddeLink - Cuddeback
What a Spread!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a Spread!
Just a half section but some of it is so thick with oaks you can't see more than a hundred yards or so until the leaves start falling. Plus, I really try to watch the wind and only sit stands where it's more likely to not blow on my back and approach with the wind in my face. So, we may have 2 ladder stands on a trail corridor close to each other but only sit one depending on the wind.

Now, if I had the buck movement that Retrieverman has on his properties, I'd have like 3 stands total! :)

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a half section but some of it is so thick with oaks you can't see more than a hundred yards or so until the leaves start falling. Plus, I really try to watch the wind and only sit stands where it's more likely to not blow on my back and approach with the wind in my face. So, we may have 2 ladder stands on a trail corridor close to each other but only sit one depending on the wind.

Now, if I had the buck movement that Retrieverman has on his properties, I'd have like 3 stands total! :)
Yea!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know about now, but Cruddyback warranty used to be sh*t. I had a brand new camera that wouldn’t work out of the box, and they told me I was just out of luck.

I‘ll never buy another one of their products no matter how good they are. :finger:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know about now, but Cruddyback warranty used to be sh*t. I had a brand new camera that wouldn’t work out of the box, and they told me I was just out of luck.

I‘ll never buy another one of their products no matter how good they are. :finger:
Luck for me that my co-owner of the property bought them. I just have to set them up and get running. We'll decide about adding more cameras once it's proven. Comes with 6 cameras and the base unit.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Luck for me that my co-owner of the property bought them. I just have to set them up and get running. We'll decide about adding more cameras once it's proven. Comes with 6 cameras and the base unit.
Hopefully, they’ve upped their game, and you won’t need a warranty.

I subscribe to the screw me once shame on you screw me twice shame on me philosophy.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully, they’ve upped their game, and you won’t need a warranty.

I subscribe to the screw me once shame on you screw me twice shame on me philosophy.
Biggest downside that I've been reading is battery life. If the linking cameras thing works, I'll slowly go to solar panels for each camera but not until I know they'll work for a season(that being just 2-3 months since won't turn on until October then off sometime in December.

Latest posts

Top Bottom