Custom 1911 chambered in 40 S&W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick Stowers is a joke and has been a joke for a long time. You've done yourself a great service by distancing yourself from him. I don't believe I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know though.

Reaction score
I dont know what your buddy meant by the disconnect being rounded, The head profile should not matter as long as the travel is correct....i.e. the disconnect is the correct length and slot allows for proper disconnection of the sear.

I guess we can't fault the man for blending sex and guns together but I would image none of those young ladies are of age gentlemen so be respectful :). I hear now that Mikey over at Accurate iron is going to start wearing his bathing suite to the gun shows now to drum up work as well....hehehe :)

Good luck,
A

filobeto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know what your buddy meant by the disconnect being rounded, The head profile should not matter as long as the travel is correct....i.e. the disconnect is the correct length and slot allows for proper disconnection of the sear.

I guess we can't fault the man for blending sex and guns together but I would image none of those young ladies are of age gentlemen so be respectful :). I hear now that Mikey over at Accurate iron is going to start wearing his bathing suite to the gun shows now to drum up work as well....hehehe :)

This is a great post, I laughed really loud. It is prolly the only time no one cares about your 1911 knowledge in one of these threads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom