Dan Combs OHP video, must see!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the people wondering, this was back in the 60's. I have the pleasure of having known Dan Combs. He was truly one of a kind. I have black and white photos of both of us. He and my father were friends. Dan is a big part of my fondness of firearms, and firearm safety, and yes, Law Enforcement. Dan was a Trooper's Trooper, but most importantly, Dan was a Christian. Some people probably knew him as hard nosed, and arrogant. But then again, they were most likely on the wrong side of the law. I don't know how long it took for Dan to get to the point when every time he flipped that hog leg back in his holster every time, but I know it took me a long time, and several scratches and scrapes on a S&W model 15, to get to where I could do it 8 out of 10 times. Still have my bucket holster. When it come to snatchin leather, Dan was the man... He was truly a joy to watch, listen to, and talk to. I think he may have swatted my back side once or twice too. Thanks, for the memories.....

Dan was the man for sure! I still have my bucket holster and my S&W model 28. I still think every shooter should master the revolver first before moving on to the semi-auto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom