Dangerous Grounds...The Coffee Bean Hunter TV Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Does anyone else watch the TV show Dangerous Grounds?? The host...Todd Carmichael, travels to different parts of the world in search of "overlooked" and "rare" coffee he can buy for his stores.

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/dangerous-grounds/articles/dangerous-grounds

I consider myself a coffee aficionado....in other words, I love coffee and Starbucks to me is like crack cocaine to an addict. 6-8 cups of Starbucks best each and every day. I buy the bags of whole beans, grind them, brew it and enjoy.....everyday.

***Besides the TV show has anyone been to one of his coffee stores and tried his coffee?? Good, bad, or indifferent???

I found his store website and may order a few bags of his single blend to see if his stuff is "up to par". Who knows?!!

http://www.lacolombe.com/founders-biographies

Cohiba:coffee:

A few I've tried:
Starbucks
Seattle's Best
Sea Port
Community Coffee
Elemental....OKC's own coffee
New England Coffee
Cafe Du Monde
Millstone
Eight O'Clock
Yuban
Caribou Coffee
Illy
Chock full of nuts
and a gazillion others.....

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen his show a few times. It is different but interesting.

Know nothing about the coffee. For daily use, I like Eight o'Clock and Community beans.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out. I grind my own beans too. They could take my smokes but if they try to take my beans? Gunplay will ensue. Lately I've been cheaping out and just buying the Eight O'Clock Columbian. Fresh ground beans are like crack I tell ya!

Latest posts

Top Bottom