Dating help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long to wait?

• Be up front while talking

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • On first date?

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 2nd date or after?

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh, you beat me to the punch. Another epic moment for OSA. (insert a MasterChief reference here)

not my best work, but it was hilarious at the time:

i289.photobucket.com_albums_ll211_VeggieMeat_OSA_landman.gif

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plus I mean as soon as I get your last name it's off to OSCN I go so I already know if you've been divorced. Everyone does this now, no?

I don't care who you've diddled or shacked up with, but I gotta check and make sure you ain't manslaughtered nobody or robbed a 7-11. Gimme a few more years and I'll drop those standards, too. I mean a criminal chick or a Morrisey album and drinking alone in the dark, whatchu gonna pick to pass the time?

I'm the one who was married not her. It will not show up on OSCN it all happened in Kansas. Know one i've gone out with so far has cared. Just have talked with a few friends and get conflicting stories

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd bring it up sometime in the near future. No reason to introduce them to that side of you before you're sure of them.

If you disclose it too early, they'll over-analyze it and think you're the reason the marriage didn't work out. Don't bother disclosing it until the "past relationship" talk happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom